Odisha HRMS portal payslip and salary slip status check 2020, downloading payslip from the official portal.
The HRMS Odisha is an official creation by the Odisha state govt for its employees. The portal is a gateway to reach all employee-related information from salary slips, status checks, loans, leaves and other governmental benefits. The government has also introduced a complaint section for employee to state their grievances directly. The employee HRMS portal official link is www.hrmsodisha.gov.in. The portal is meant to help in human resources, business and data management for all government employees.
Odisha government employees can download or apply various services from the portal. They can acquire payslips, which can help then access loans from the bank or apply for a new job from different sectors. The Odisha human resources management system assists the government to handle all employees in one online section. All monthly salaries are well-conducted and sent to the employee’s bank account on time, and proper recording maintained on the portal. HRMS orissa is an automated online portal, thus keeping transparency in the government system.
HRMS Odisha payslip 2020
Odisha HRMS portal contains all the working days, leave days both paid or unpaid. Information about the PF, EPI and full employee details are stated on the site. Employees need to have an employee login id and a username and HRMS personal account login to access the portal.
Hrms Login Odisha
HRMS Odisha payslip login process the GIF slip
The employee should have their user id and password to access the page, note the login details are personal and not to be shared.
- Visit the official HRMS official website page http://hrmsodisha.gov.in/
- Once on the homepage, look for a personal login option and click to continue.
- Enter the personal HRMS id on the login page.
- Next, enter your password and user id, followed by a security code.
- Recheck all details then click on the login tab, now employees can check on payslip details.
How to download Odisha HRMS payslip?
Once employees view their payslip, they can download the document for reference.
- Go to the official website http://hrmsodisha.gov.in
- On the homepage, enter your login details such as password, username then click on the login button.
- A new page will open with the option my profile page, next go to the request/submission tab to access the payslips.
- Click the HRMS salary slip, and a new page will open providing payslip information such as month, date and year.
- The selected slip will be display on the screen, verify if it’s correct, and click on the download and print button.
HRMS Odisha password recovery password
If employees forget their password, they can reset the new password using the official website using the following steps.
- Navigate HRMS Odisha website portal http://hrmsodisha.gov.in/
- on the homepage, select the personal login tab, at the bottom click forgot password.
- Now follow the page instructions, enter your registered mobile number, date of birth and captcha code.
- Verify the details and then click on send button, the system will send an HRMS to reset link will be sent to the register mobile number.
- Click on the link to create a new password and login to the official HRMSOdisha govt in website.
How to register mobile numbers on the HRMS Odisha portal?
Employees have to link their mobile numbers to the HRMS account. The number will help in notifications and resetting passwords on the site.
- Visit the official HRMS Odisha (orissa) website page http://hrmsorissa.gov.in/index.php
- On the menu go to the e-services for the employee, followed by option registration sign.
- on the new page enter all details requested by the portal, now open your registered mobile number.
- Automatically the system will send an OTP to your account enter the OTP on the respective space to continue.
- Save the details to complete the process.
Benefits of HRMS Odisha portal
- The government can manage all employee’s data quickly from the portal.
- Employees can follow up on the salary, leave and other employment details.
- The information is easily accessible from the site—no visits to the HR offices.
- Employees can state their complaints easily.