The BHEL ESS Login – BHEL Pay Slip 2021 Download at https://ess.bhel.in/irj/portalPrint | BHEL Payslip Online at SAP NetWeaver ESS Portal. The BHEL employee salary slip 2021 Free Download
The BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited) is India’s public sector company. Which based on the engineering and manufacturing sector (New Delhi, India). It was established in 1964, and it’s the biggest power generation equipment, manufacturer. The Heavy electrical limited later joined BHEL in 1974, increasing the Company’s production. Today the BHEL is the largest producer in different sectors from oil and gas, transport and transmission.
The BHEL Company employs thousands of workers each year to help provide quality services. It’s challenging to manage the employee’s details manually. This delays monthly salaries, misplacement of records and delay in salary slip issuing. To cater to these problems, the government has a unique website portal. All BHEL employees can access their salary slips, work-related information, deductions leave, and other information online.
The BHEL Company has implemented the SAP NetWeaver ESS portal to assist in the employee salary information. Employees can open the self-service portal and download any payslip directly without consulting the head office. They require login credentials to generate salary reports. The BHEL has different website portals based on the employee’s department. In this article, we focus on the Jhansi BHEL portal to access the payslip.
How to Generate BHEL Payslip Online
- Visit the Jhansi BHEL website via the link
- On the homepage, select the option “employee related” option.
- Next, click the employee corner to access the employee login page.
- Now enter the username and password provided during registration.
- Key in the captcha code and click the login button.
- Now choose the payslip tab on the menu and select the month.
- The system will generate the report for the month you selected.
- You can view, download and print the payslip for reference.
- Note the login username is the employee’s number indicated on your employee ID card.
How to Reset BHEL ESS Portal Forgot Login password
The employee has the right to reset or change their login password. One requires to use the self-service portal to request the password reset.
- Go to the BHEL website portal www.bhel.com.
- Once the page opens, click the option “employee corner.”
- On the homepage, click the tab “reset password.” you can also use the link https://ess.bhel.in/irj/portal
- The system will send a verification code to the registered mobile number or email ID.
- Click the reset link and follow the instructions to complete the process.
- Employees can also use the offline method to update their login details at the respective department.
How to Access/view the BHEL Payslip details
- Open the BHEL website portal.
- Click the option “employee corner” to proceed.
- Enter your password and username as provided during registration.
- The system will display more options for you to select.
- You can view salary details or request a payslip.
- For payslip, download click on the download button to get the payslip on your device.
- How can I register to access the BHEL portal?
The BHEL Company offers all employees a one-time login password to access the portal. The username is the employee’s number on the employee ID card. Once logged in, you can change the password.
- Do the BHEL offer employees bonuses and salary increment?
Yes, the BHEL provides employees with basic pay and grade pay to employees taking extra hours. They give bonuses to employees who work hard and also working on holidays. The Company is generous as it increases the employee's salary when required.
- BHEL Full Form
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
|Portal Name||Website URL|
|BHEL EMPLOYEES CORNER||https://vpn2.bhel.in/remote/login?lang=en|
|Jhansi Bhel portal||https://jhs.bhel.com/|