The CPS Pay Slip 2022 Download | CPS Account Slip Statement 2022-23. CPS GPF Account slip, Payslip, GPF Statement 2022, Annual Slip & CPS GPF Mobile app download at www.cps.tn.gov.in
The CPS (Contributory pension scheme) is an organised retirement benefits scheme designed for all central and state government employees. The employees are required to offer a set percentage of their monthly salary towards the pension account. The CPS benefit adds the pension amount of the employee, which they collect as pension during retirement.
Every Indian state manages its CPS scheme making it easier to follow up CPS history. The government has the responsibility to update employee’s contributions and Contributory pension scheme account. The employee has the privilege to access the portal using login credentials. They can view and download CPS payslip, account statement, and annual salary slip using the link http://www.cps.tn.gov.in/ (the link is based on your state, here we use TN). All central and state government employees must contribute 14 percent of the basic pay. This amount is directed to the CPS pay. The employer deposits the amount into the employees’ pension account.
CPS Pay Slip 2022
The Contributory pension scheme (CPS) Pay Slip login process 2022
To access the CPS account, they need to verify the identity using CPS account slip login. The employee requires to use their login credentials to open their CPS account. The login details are CPS number and date of birth.
- Go to the CPS account portal website portal through the link
- On the homepage, click the option “account statement” tab.
- The system will open the cps login page, enter your cps number and date of birth.
- Recheck the details and select the option login.
- Immediately the system will open the personal cps account statement details.
CPS Statement Slip
Through the online CPS account website, employees can view their CPS statements. The National pension scheme portal provides the details. The information is conveyed through an email ID.
- Visit the official website page and select the option https://cra-nsdl.com/CRA/
- The homepage will open enter your PRNA number.
- Next, enter the captcha code and click submit button.
- The system will generate the CPS annual statement using email.
The CPS Registration Online
To access the portal, the employee must register by applying the respective authority.
- The applicant needs to download the cps form from the online platform.
- Enter all mandatory details on the form and forward them to the DDO officer.
- The DDO officer will verify the details and send a confirmation about the registration process.
- Now you can access your salary slip details fast.
CPS Missing Credit
After viewing your account statement, you can download or print the statement; however, there are missing credits on your cps account. You can check the missing credit of a particular month or year using the following steps.
- Visit the CPS account website portal.
- Next, enter your username and password and click the login button.
- The next page will display the cps account on the screen.
- Now select the month and year where you have the missed credit details.
- The system will cater to the issue through the DDO officer of the department the employee serves.
- How can I correct my CPS missing credits?
The employee needs to provide AAS to correct the missing credits. The CPS account statement provides the account's head, the month of the transaction, name of the treasury, sub-account, and voucher number. First, you need to submit the annual CPS account statement to the treasury officer. You need to request a correction on the report.
- Can I download CPS GPF mobile application?
The mobile application provides the user with CPS and GPF details. Once login the employee can download the CPS GPF through the mobile app.
- CPS full form
Contributory pension scheme (CPS)