The Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company Limited (MPPTCL) Employee web portal. How to download MPPTCL pay slip, GPF, and monthly salary Online at https://www.mptransco.in/
The MP power transmission Company Ltd is a renowned power distribution Company in MP state. The Company registers thousands of employees every year. It’s challenging to maintain and update the employee records in the HR offices. The Company has implemented an online system to help manage the worker’s details. The MPPTCL website portal is designed to facilitate employees’ salary information, such as monthly and annual payslips. Employees can also access information about the GPF and pension details from the website.
The MPPTCL website link is open to all eligible employees. They can click on the link www.mptransco.in. The portal works round the clock to benefit all employees. The MP power transmission Company Ltd also helps as the employee history is found directly on the portal.
The MPPTCL website link is open to all eligible employees. They can click on the link https://www.mptransco.in/. The portal works round the clock to benefit all employees. The MP power transmission Company Ltd also helps as the employee history is found directly on the portal.
MPPTCL Pay Slip 2021 Download
Downloading the salary slip gives employees the privilege to acquire loans from financial institutions. They can also slip to request for new positions in same or other Companies. The payslip also provides insight into the deductions and allowances provided by the Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company Limited.
- Visit the MPPTCL website page using the link https://www.mptransco.in/
- The MPPTCL homepage will open click on the option “personnel.”
- Proceed and select the tab “employee corner.”
- Direct Link http://www.mpebepf.com/data/
- On the employee corner tab, there are three options. Select the button “monthly slip.”
- The system will open the MPPTCL login page.
- Enter your user ID and password and click the login button.
- The portal will generate the payslip on the screen.
- Click the download button to receive the slip on your device.
MPPTCL Annual Pay slip GPF and EPF details
The MPPTCL website provides information about GPF, EPF, and annual slip. The employee can access the details using login credentials.
- Open the MPPTCL website portal https://www.mptransco.in/
- On the homepage, click the tab “personnel,” followed by the employee corner.
- Next, click the option “annual payslip.”
- The login page will appear, enter the user ID and password to log in.
- Once you log in, you can view the annual slip and download it for reference.
MPPTCL PF details
The Company manages the employee provident fund of the Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company Limited. Employees can check their PF balance and statement through the website. Only contracted employees must use a manual process to get the PF details. The EPF scheme funds are deducted from the monthly salary. To help in the retirement age. An employee can follow the steps below on their PF details.
- Go to the MPPTCL website portal.
- Proceed to the homepage menu and click “employee corner.”
- Next, click the tab “employee PF details.”
- Enter your PF account number and password, and then click submit.
- The system will verify the details and display the PF information on the screen.
- Does the MPPTCL portal offer employee sections to fill for their leaves?
No, the MPPTCL only allows payslip, GPF, and EPF details. Other details are not yet operating.
- MPPTCL Full Form
Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company Limited
- Who operates the MPPTCL website portal?
The DDO officers or the respective department update all information about the employees. The webmaster operates and manages the credentials and data updates on the portal.
- How can I change the MPPTCL login password?
The employee must write a request to the webmaster of the Company. The employee also has to provide other details such as user id or employee number, username, and personal mobile number after submitting the details and scanned image of your recommendation. The MPPTCL authorities will verify the details and provide a new password.