How to Write IBPS Handwritten Declaration for IBPS PO, Clerk 2022?
IBPS (Institute of Banking and Personnel section) was announced the handwritten declaration format in IBPS PO recruitment notification 2022. So who are going to apply for the PO jobs. They need to submit the hand written declaration form ( written by the applicant ). Just follow the simple process we will guide you to write the declaration form.
IBPS PO, CLerk Recruitment 2022 Handwritten Declaration Format PDF
The candidates who are applying to the IBPS PO 2022 need to submit the handwritten declaration document to the IBPS. In this article, we will tell you and provide you all the details and forms required to submit to the IBPS recruitment 2022 online application form. You need to tell them that all the documents and IDs are uploaded to the IBPS PO recruitment is true and valid. You need to submit the hand written declaration document on https://www.ibps.in/. Please refer the ibps recruitment 2022 official notification pdf for the last date of submission.
Handwritten Declaration For IBPS
Required Documents and forms to Submit for the IBPS Recruitment 2022.
- Passport size photo: The photo must be in the size between 20kb to 50kb. Also, the picture should be in JPEJ or JPE format.
- Left-hand Thumb impression: The candidates upload the left-hand thumb impression. The impression must be on the white paper. The picture is to be clear and uploaded in JPEJ or JPG format. The size of the picture must between 10kb to 20kb only.
- Sign of the applicant: The candidate must be signed on the white paper using a black ink pen. The signature must be the same as you in the examination.
For any other information visit IBPS official Website.
The below instructions and requirements will guide you to write the IBPS PO declaration form.
- White A4 sheet paper: In this, you need to write the deceleration note using only a black ink pen.
- You need to write only in English with readability handwriting.
- Photocopy: scan the declaration paper and upload it to your computer or mobile.
- The words should be in sentence case.
- The photocopy should be in only JPEJ or JPG.
- The size of the image will be in between 50kb to 100kb.
Handwritten Declaration for IBPS PO
What should we write in handwritten declaration for ibps clerk, po 2022?
I am ‘____________’ (name of candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is true, correct and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.This is the ibps clerk, PO handwritten declaration format 2021-2022
Example: IBPS PO, Clerk Handwritten Declaration Format 2022
The above is the sample format. So, you need to write in the white A4 sheet paper with your own handwriting. You should be written in the English language only and any other language will be considered invalid.