The India Post Agent login | Post Office Agent Login 2023 – Department of post DOP Agent Login at dopagent.indiapost.gov.in
Post Office Agent Login
The DoP department of the post holds excellent history, which dates back to 1854. The department is referred to as the post office. It works under the Ministry of communication and maintains the largest and most complex duties in the country. The postal system accommodates thousands of employees countrywide, serving all residents using both digital and manual systems.
The post office rates are affordable for every user, thus making India post the best choice for many people. India post system holds 155,015 post offices all over the country. DoP is the most extensive system in India and the world.
India Post Agent
Services offered at the Department of the post/India post. The postal system provides a variety of services to the Indian residents as follows:
- The Post office helps to deliver mail to all parts of India.
- They dispatch money to various parts through money order service.
- Indian residents can access life insurance PLI and rural life insurance RPL from the post office.
- DOP allows for saving scheme deposits.
- Retail services such as bills payment and collections.
- The government dispatches pension through the post office.
There are several DoP agents assigned for different services at the post office. Each agent has a unique duty in the system.
- The standard agent system SAS.
- Mahila Pradhan Kshetriya Bachat Yojna agent MPKBY
- Public provident fund PFF.
Standard Agent System (SAS)
The SAS agents uphold sales at the KVP/NSC/TD/MIS/DSRGE. The agent works with the post office and potential investors. They ease the sales services by access investors personally at their homes or offices.
Note the post office offers all agents’ commission (1%) on every achievement. This motivates all employees to work smart and deliver quality services.
Required Document for India post agents
To qualify for the DoP agent’s post, one must provide the following documents for verification.
- An application form
- Agreement form.
- Nomination form
- Photocopy of the SAS agency
- Date of birth proof documents
- Ration card
- An affidavit attested by the magistrate (Rs. 10/-)
- Two character certificates
- Recent passport photos
DOP Agent Login Process
- All eligible India post agents can access the website portal through the link https://dopagent.indiapost.gov.in.
- The MPKBY/PRSS agents should get the login credential (username and password) from the DoP offices.
- Any account link to the SAS, MPKBY, and PRSS agents will appear on the India post website page.
- The agents need to open a new page for cash/DoP cheque and none DoP cheque.
- Note accounts open before date 15 are to receive money on the same date or before. However, other accounts will be credited at the end month.
India Post Agent Login
Step by step procedure for India Post Agent login ( Post Office Agent Login )
- Visit the India post agent website page.
- On the login page, enter the password and username as provided by the DOP officers.
- Next, click the login button to proceed.
- The page will request the user to change the password and include your preferred password.
- Key in the password and confirm to continue.
- Next, click the “account” option followed by the agent tab.
- The page will generate all agent’s account information on the screen.
- Proceed and select the payment mode: cash/ DoP cheque and non-cheque.
- Choose the account number to which you are making the payment.
- The account should be in ascending order, save the details and proceed.
- The system allows for 50 accounts, 10000 cash, but there is no limit for cheque payments.
- For cash deposits, click on the account number, enter the amount, and click the rebate and default tab.
- Next, proceed and enter the ASLAAS number for the customer. Save the details and proceed.
- Non-DoP cheque deposit requires the agents to provide the number of installments, cheque number, an account number for the RD installments, and the ASLAAS number. Save all the details and continue.
- The system will send a confirmation message on the screen.
- Select the option to pay all modified installments. The page will display the reference number.
- Click report and enter the reference number>enter the status as success and select the search button.
- Click the “OK” tab to get a PDF file; finally, get copies for reference and submit one at the counter.
India Post Agent Login Forgot Password
India post password reset (forgot password)
- Open the India post web page and click the “forgot password” option.
- Proceed and enter your agent login email id and confirm the details.
- The page will verify the email and send a reset password link to the email ID.
- Open the email and follow the reset process as directed on the page.
Changing Login Password from India post portal website page
- Visit the India post office portal via login details.
- On the menu, enter the login credentials to access the page.
- Click “My settings” tab >”change password.”
- The page will request your current password and allow you to enter your preferred password.
- Click the save button; the system will update the new password.
- Log in using the new password to access all India post services.
- My user ID is Blocked; how can I retrieve it?
Suppose the user enters the wrongs login credentials five times. The system will automatically block your username or details. The account will remain blocked for half an hour for you to try again.
- My account has expired; what should I do?
The account is prone to closure if the agent doesn't use it for three months consecutively. You need to activate and register by clicking the activation link and following the instructions given.