AIMS Portal Registration | RESS Salary Slip Railway Employee Login. Indian Railway Employee Salary Slip 2021. AIMS Mobile Login. RESS App Download at www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in
Managing employee details is quite hectic as one might lose track of the information. This encourages poor governance and corruption in many organizations. However, in India, employee details are handled on digital platforms, which enable transparency and accountability in the working system and employee welfare. The Indian railway authorities and the Indian government has introduced a new system AIMS portal. A unique online platform to help employees access their salary slip details. All eligible Railway employees can access salary slips through a self-service portal RESS (Railway employee salary slip). All services are available under the portal link https://www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in/.
AIMS Portal Indian Railway
RESS is only accessible to Registered Railway employees. Here they can check information such as:
- Salary details
- Health insurance
- Downloading monthly salary slip.
- Check status using the portal or mobile app.
How to register at the Aims portal
Every employee must register to get the login details and access the salary history.
- Visit the AIMS website portal link www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in.
- The homepage will show click the option “Employee self-service.”
- A new page will show enter the required details such as Email ID and password.
- Next, verify the Email ID to proceed.
- The system will send an email containing your ID. You need to verify the ID using the link provided in the email.
- For new users, you must register by clicking the tab “New registration.”
- The portal will show a new page; enter the following details:
- Employee number
- Registered mobile number ]date of birth
- Recheck the details and click the “submit” button.
- After registration, you can log in to the Accounting Information Management System portal.
How to check Railway payslip online
- Open the AIMS website page via the link https://www.aims.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, click the tab “Employee self-service” to proceed.
- The portal will reflect a new screen enter your login details.
- Once on the page, click the “payslip” option.
- The system will display different salary slips based on the month and year.
AIMS SMS alert Registration
Employees can also register under the SMS service to receive employee service on the phones.
- Send an SMS “START” to 09821736069.
- Once you send a confirmation message will display on your mobile phone.
AIMS Mobile App
The Railway authority has developed multiple channels for employees to check their salary details. Employees should download the app from the Google play store. They should type AIMS on the search bar. Once the results show, pick the first choice and click download. Now install and open the app to check the salary information.
How to Download AIMS Railway salary slip
- Open the RESS or Accounting Information Management System website portal.
- Next, enter your employee user ID and password to continue.
- Click the submit button; a new page will displaying employee details: Name, Aadhaar number, employee code, etc.
- Click the option “salary” the tab will have subtitles: salary, yearly, summary, supplementary income, and more.
- Click your preferred option; the salary tab will show monthly salary slips Yearly, the financial year payment details, and the supplementary income show information supplementary for the financial year.
- Key in the month and year details in the following format YYYYMM.
- Next, enter the Railway salary month and click submit button.
- The system will generate the payment details: personal details, salary information, deductions, and a full summary.
- Now click the download button to get the payslip in PDF format.
RESS App Download
|Android Users||Download Link|
|Iphone (IOS) Users||https://apps.apple.com/in/developer/centre-for-railway-information-systems/id1033073795|
- How many months' salary slips am I allowed to download?
The portal has no limitation to any salary service. An employee can download salary slips multiple times in a month.
- Can I edit my registered mobile number on the AIMS portal?
The Railway authority doesn’t allow employees to edit personal details such as the mobile number. For any editing process, the employee should visit the concerned department (Sr. DPO office). They need to present a written request to replace the old mobile number with a new number.
- Where can I state salary grievances?
The Accounting Information Management System (aims) portal is yet to receive a grievance section. However, employees can visit the respective offices to table their complaints. You can also use the operational email ID email@example.com or the AIMS mobile number.
- Aims full form
Accounting Information Management System
- Ress app download Link
- Where i can download indian railway Payslip 2021
INDIAN RAILWAYS ACCOUNTS & FINANCE PORTAL