The BCCL Pay Slip | BCCL Payslip 2021 Download. BCCL Employee Payslip Download or Print Online at http://www.bcclweb.in/PaySlip/
The Bharat coking coal limited, popularly known as BCCL, is an operator of coking coal in India. The Company is a subsidiary of coal India limited, with its headquarters in Dhanbad, India. BCCL was established in January 1972. It’s the biggest coal operator in India, with 214 operational mines in Jharia and Ranigani fields. BCCL Company works under the Indian government since Oct 16th, 1971. The Company has managed to run 18 coal mines, 40 underground, 18 opencast, and 23 mixed mines.
The Bharat coking coal limited has total of six coking washeries and two non-washeries. It also extends services such as one captive power plant (20MW), five by-product coke plants. The mines are divided into 12 areas making coal mining the largest business in India. With all the operating plants, the government has employed thousands in the mines. To ensure the operation is conducted smoothly. The employees work at different departments and receive salaries based on the duties.
The government has implemented unique strategies of paying the BCCL employees every month. It has integrated digital platforms to ensure all employees receive their salaries on time. BCCL works can access payslip, PF, bonuses, leave details, and more. Using the BBCL employee online portal (www.bcclweb.in ). It’s easier to track every employee detail using the BCCL employee portal.
How to get login password and PIS to access BCCL portal
Once employed at the BCCL Company, every employee must register on the online platform. They must update their details and provide proof documents to the respective DDO officers. The BCCL employee password is the employee’s PAN number. It should be submitted at the DDO officer’s office together with proof documents.
All employees are also entitled to employee ID/code. The ID is issued during employment and indicated on the salary slip. The employee ID is the PIS (username) to help you log in to the BBCL employee portal, while the PAN number is the login password.
Service Available BCCL employee portal
- Monthly and annual payslip.
- Leave application and information.
- Review and reports about coal production.
- Annual property return.
- Power consumers sales
- The payment details and outsourcing companies.
- Sales and marketing.
BCCL Employee Payslip Download Process
The BCCL employee portal is also open to pensioners to help get their pension fund details. Step by step bharat coking coal limited payslip download procedure
- Visit the BCCL login website page through the link http://www.bcclweb.in/.
- On the homepage, click the employee login page, and click proceed button.
- The account will open based on employee details.
- Next, choose the services required from the menu list. The system will display the employee login portal.
- Enter your PIS number or user ID and password.
- Now click the login button to access the page. You can check the BCCL employee payslip on the menu. Select the preferred month and year and click the download button.
BCCL Mobile APP 2021
The BCCL Company provides users with more digital platforms to access the employee portal. One requires to download the mobile app on their devices. The BCCL mobile app is sub-divided into different apps according to the service. The employee needs to select the service and download the particular app.
Services on the BCCL mobile apps
The coal mine surveillance and management system.
- BCCL ABHAYA app.
- Khanan Prahari mobile app.
- UTTAM coal app.
- Power coal consumers
- Sahyog, Bill tracking system, quarter maintenance, online leave application
- Welfare app.
How to Download BCCL payslip Using Mobile App
- Open the BCCL app page on your device and click the option BCCL mobile app.
- Select the menu to open the apps on the screen.
- Choose the app you require and download it to open.
- Every app has its unique information; you can also download all apps on the devices.
- BCCL Full Form
Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL)
- Does an employee need to register their details to login?
The portal is open to all employees by default. The DDO officer will help login to your details. The officer will provide a user ID and Pan number as the password.
- Where can I get the username and password?
The employee should use the PAN number as a password and PIS number as the user ID to login into the employee portal.