Telangana Electricity Bill Pay online & TSNPDCL Android app pay Offers @ Paytm tssouthernpower.com
Telangana state electricity bill payment Online or through app: The northern power distribution company of telangana limited (TSNPDCL) has launched its own mobile phone application to encourage cashless transaction. It shows the initiative of the northern power distribution company to ease payment process.
It is the good news for the people who usually make rounds around meeseva centers and electricity bill counters and stand ion lengthy queues to pay their power charges every month. With a view to reduce the burden on the consumers, northern power distribution company to ease the bill payment process. For this purpose it has developed an exclusive mobile application. On downloading the application from the Google play store he/she can pay the power bill through smart phone and skip the option of visiting to the nearby TS meeseva centers and Telangana state electricity bill counters.
The NPDCL (Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd) CMD Annamaneni Gopal Rao had launched the mobile phone application on 16th December 2016. During the launching of the application he said the app is used not only to pay the electricity bill, but also for the electricity accidents and also to register a complaint. People can report electrical incidents like pole damaging, sparking on electric assets, transformer burning etc., through this app. The app facilitates the people to take a snap shot of the incident along with location GPS coordinates and sends it to a central server. The server sends the incident photograph and citizens contact number to AE/OP. this will enable the operation team to handle the issue in easier and faster way. The below are the steps to pay the electricity through the mobile app.
STEPS TO FOLLOW TO PAY THE ELECTRICITY BILL THROUGH THE MOBILE APP:
- Download the TSNPDCL / NPDCL app from the Google play store.
- Then enter your e-mail and phone number to make registration.
- After that you will directed into the home page of app.
- Then choose the option pay your bill.
- Then enter your circle code, ero code, and consumer number.
- Later, it is asked for the mode of payment i.e., debit card/credit card / net banking.
- Then choose your mode of payment and proceed to payment.
- Then you will receive a conformation message to your registered mobile number.
- On each bill Rs.2 would be additionally charged.
Pay your telangana state electricity bill @ official TSSPDCL website link:
(or) Download tsspdcl Android app from playstore. You can pay through debit & credit cards and paytm also..