How to Auto Upload Photos to Google Drive From android Mobile Phone?
Procedure to upload photos to Google drive from android device: Google drive is a file storage and synchronization service developed by Google. Google drive allows user to store files in the cloud, synchronize files across device, and shares files. Google drive offers apps with offline capabilities for windows, MAC OS computers, android and IOS mobiles. For Google account users Google offers 15GB of cloud data for free.
You can upload any document, file or photo from your android device to your Google drive account using the drive app. If you have a Google drive account (Gmail or any google account), be sure you have installed the Google drive android application from play store. After that you have to start the process of uploading the photos to Google drive from your android mobile device (or) phone. The below are the steps to follow for uploading the photos to Google drive from your android device or phone. Full detailed information about how to upload photos to google drive automatically are provided below.
HOW TO UPLOAD PHOTOS TO GOOGLE DRIVE FROM ANDROID PHONE OR DEVICE:
• Open the Google drive app in your android phone.
• In the home screen of Google drive app, tap on “….” Symbol at the upper right part of the home screen.
• Then the list of options are appeared, from that choose new option.
• From the new option select upload option.
• Then choose the app to use to browser for the photos to upload, you can use the gallery app, it is a different document type, you will have chosen the file manager that is installed.
• After you select the photo, you can name the photo as you wish. And then finally OK.
• You will get a notification that the file is being uploaded in your notification tray. Once done you will see the file show up in the root of your Google drive.
After the process is completed, you will be able to access the files from any computer or other devices that are compatible with Google drive.
This is the procedure for How to Backup Photos/Videos from Android to Google Drive Automatically. For more information tips like this please visit our website http://allonlinetips.com/