How to Withdraw Employee Provident Fund (EPF) Online in India @ www.epfindia.com
Procedure to withdraw employee PF amount from EPF account: New Online EPF Withdrawal Facility for PF & EPS Claims Online (http://www.epfindia.com) PF withdrawal facility to begin from May making the process. PF is a great financial instrument to help you, by saving a little amount every month and that too a great interest rate at 8.75% per annum. The interest earned on your PF account is tax free (if withdrawn after 5 years of PF account opening). Keeping in mind all these benefits PF amount withdraw is not a great idea unless it is necessary.
PF amount is meant as your retirement corpus and should ideally not to be touched before retirement. This fosters the habit of saving and makes life stress-free for employed individuals. If you with draw your PF amount before the 5 years of opening he PF account, you will have to pay the tax on the interest earned. One can easily transfer the PF amount to your new company if you have switch to the new job. In this we show you the procedure to with draw your PF amount. The below is the procedure to with draw the PF amount from your EPF account. How to withdraw PF Amount with UAN Number details are given below. With drawing PF amount while you are employing is actually against the rules of the Provident Fund.
How To Withdraw EPF Online In India? Step by Step Guide:
PROCEDURE TO WITHDRAW EMPLOYEE F AMOUNT FROM EPF ACCOUNT:
Generally, 12% of the basic monthly salary goes into your PF account while the same amount is contributed.
- Download the form 19 which is available with the employees or you can download it from EPFI website.
- Fill the application without any mistakes and submit the application in the regional EPF office.
- Once the application is submitted to the regional EPF office, the PF amount along with the interest earned is received by the employer within three months of applying for withdraw.
There are different ways to withdraw your PF Balance Amount from EPF Account.
- One can apply for PF amount withdraws via UAN number (universal account number).
- Submit your PF withdraw application directly to the EPF regional office.
For more inforamtion about How to Withdraw Employee Provident Fund (EPF) Online in India, EPF Balance Passbook | check PF balance| epf statement, How to Check EPF or Provident Fund Balance With UAN Number please visit EPF India online official website in India http://www.epfindia.com
EPF balance check Online, Check pf balance and status in 2 minutes Visit this Link