AP Corona Test Results Check Online | Ap covid-19 Test result 2021 through Mobile Number, Aadhaar, and Sample ID at covid19.ap.gov.in.
AP Covid 19 Test Results Online check
Corona the pandemic is an outbreak all over the world apace. A tiny virus costs millions of lives. In this situation, the WHO pass to not to move out your house without urgent situation. The India government has been strictly forcing the people to stay in houses. In India we called as Lockdown.
After the lockdown the India is setting new records in results every day unnoticeably. Taking precautions that are given by the experts are somewhat decreasing the no.of cases in India. Washing Hands, applying sanitizers and much more will keep you safe from this pandemic.
All sates government of India are doing their best in order to decrease the cases. But the India is most populated country which stood 2nd place globally. So, it is much tougher to stop keep widespread of this pandemic virus.
AP government has launched a portal to check the test results. The process of checking results made easier by the government of AP. If you are given a sample for the test, then you no need to go to the same centre again. Though the portal you can check your test results directly at your home.
In this article we will show you how to check your test results through your mobile number, Sample ID, and Aadhaar Number.
Check AP COVID-19 Test Results Online
- Open any browser and go to the following link. http://covid19.ap.gov.in/Covid19_Admin/CovidSampleHistory.html It will take you to homepage, here you need to provide your details.
- Select search type i.e Mobile Number, Sample ID, and Aadhaar.
- Enter your ID number, Name, and Age.
- Select your Gender using drop-down button.
- Also select your district in Andhra Pradesh.
- Click on the Submit button.
- The test results will be display on your screen.
- You can also take a print using the Print button.
Through this process you can check anyone’s covid-19 test results easily.
Covid-19 Cases District Wise in Andhra Pradesh
|Total AP Cases||147314||73719||1407|
Precautions should take in Covid-19
Wear mask, applying sanitizers, washing hands regularly, stay in house, take diet food, and check latest updates related covid-19.
Covid-19 AP Statistics (02.08.2020)
|Confirmed 147K||Recovered 63,864||Deaths 1,349|