Apply PAN CARD Online In Tamilnadu Now @ tin.tin.nsdl.com & emudhra.com
Step by Step Procedure on How to Apply for a PAN Card Online in Tamil nadu: PAN means “PERMANENT ACCOUNT NUMBER” is very essential for high value financial transactions, and also for the government identity proof as an INDIAN CITIZENS. These PAN CARDS are issued by the INDIAN INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT. There is no way to make fraud in the issue of a PAN CARD. Every individual who want PAN CARD can have it by filling the application form 49A and foreign citizens by 49AA. Whether you applied through online or any agencies after the due time the PAN CARD will sent to the prescribed address which was filled in the online application form.
The issuance of PAN CARD, verification, delivery and maintenance works is done by PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP (PPP), model like passport seva Kendra (psk), but not by income tax department for the reasons of economy, efficiency and effectiveness. The reputed companies like entities like NSDL e-governance infrastructure limited(formerly national security depository limited), and UTI infrastructure technology service limited (UTIITSL) has been entrusted by the income tax department and managed service providers for process of applications, collecting, handling and verifying personnel documents like proof of identity, that is for age and address, clarification within the application, printing the card and the letter and then mailing it.
The processing agencies obtain the new PAN NUMBER from the server of INCOME TAX department after successful processing of the application document. And then the PANCARD is sent to the address which was prescribed in the id proof on the name of the individual who applied for PAN CARD. The below are the steps to follow for applying PAN CARD through online.
New Pan card Price, Fees in India?
- PAN Card at Rs.107/- (inclusive of the applicable Service Tax) With courier charges delivered at your House.
How to apply Pan Card, Apply New Pan Card Online:
STEPS TO FOLLOW FOR APPLYING PAN CARD THROUGH ONLINE:
- Open the official website of nsdl. https://www.tin-nsdl.com/services/pan/pan-index.html (OR) https://www.utiitsl.com/UTIITSL_SITE/pan/#one
- Fill up the online application form 49a hosted in nsdl website. And fill all the relevant details.
- Once the details are submitted it will redirect you to payment gate way to pay the payment for processing fee.
- Once the money is paid an acknowledge number is generated for reference.
- Applicant is required to take the print out of this acknowledge slip and send it to the income tax department office along with the proof of identity and date of birth proof. Also two passport sized photograph should be attached with this acknowledgement.
- After the completion of all the process income tax department will send your PAN CARD to the residential address which was mentioned in the application form within 30 days.
- The documents and acknowledgement receipt will send to the income tax department within 15 days of applying, otherwise application will be cancelled and money will not be refunded.
For more information about PAN Card online application, Apply & Track PAN Card Status online in India visit official website @ https://www.utiitsl.com/UTIITSL_SITE/pan/ OR visit this unofficial pan card information website https://epancard.info/
eMudhra PAN Services, PAN Card Apply Online, PAN Card Application Form website:
Track your PAN/TAN Application Status online official website:
This is the information about How to Apply for PAN Card Online in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.