How to Register / Apply CHANDRANNA Beema Scheme/ Features/ Benefits @ chandrannabima.ap.gov.in
Chandranna bheema pathakam started: As the part of welfare schemes to the citizens of Andhra Pradesh. Honorable chief minister of A.P. N.Chandra Babu Naidu had launched the chandranna bima pathakam, an insurance scheme provided by the state government for the working people in the state of A.P.
Chandranna Beema Online 2019
The main objective of this scheme is to provide relief to the families of unorganized workers in case of death or disability living the family in great distress. The death or disability due to an accident of an unorganized worker results in misery to his family and hardship caused by reduced earning and medical and other expenditure relating to the accident. Hence there is every need to provide accident death and disability insurance to the worker toward social security. Further even natural death also causes hardship to the family members. For these extends this scheme is implemented as social security scheme to all unorganized workers in the state. Chandranna bima scheme benefits, features are provided below.
FEATURES OF CHANDRANNA BIMA PATHAKAM:
- All the unorganized sector workers in the state in the age group of 18-70 are eligible for this scheme.
- The registration for this scheme to the workers is done by the government officials as a part of their duty.
- SERP shall facilitate registration of unorganized workers and their enrollment in the scheme, data entry, maintenance of data base and other connected works.
- The registered workers will be enrolled as members under state accident death and dis ability scheme and under Aam Adhmi Bima Yojana (AABY) and will be covered under the Pradhana Mantri Suraksha Beema Yojana (PMSBY).
BENEFITS OF THIS SCHEME:
- Unorganized workers of the age group from 18-59 can have the benefits like.
- Accident death and total disability relief: RS. 5 lakh.
- Partial disability relief up to Rs 3, 62,500.
- Natural death relief RS.30, 000.
- Scholarship of Rs.1200/- p.a per child.
For UNORGAIZED WORKERS of the age group from 60 to 70 years.
- Accident death and total disability relief Rs. 4.25 lakh.
- Partial disability relief up to Rs 3, 25,500.
You can check eligibility for chandranna bheema scheme following this link:
Please read fully about chandranna bima scheme following this link:
Check chandranna bheema status through this link:
Chandranna bheema toll free number (Call Center): 155214