Ikhedut portal 2023 application status, i-ખેડૂત document, Gujarat Ikhedut 2023 online application process at https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat government has highly boosted the agricultural sector. The state’s farmers are benefitting from the various social scheme. To help increase their productivity and improve farming in Gujarat State. The Ikhedut portal Gujarat is a unique website portal designed to help farmers receive direct farming information. They can access various social schemes supporting farming in the state. i-ખેડૂત portal contains information on horticulture, Fisheries, water conservation, and other sectors.
Gujarat farmers benefit from current scheme details without paying any fee. They can get weather and agricultural information directly from the portal. The weather details help farmers decide on what to plant in a particular season. Through the Gujarat i-ખેડૂત portal, farmers can apply for subsidies and tractors for their land. The portal help farmers gain direct markets from various scheme eliminating brokers or third-party agents.
However, to access the services, the applicant needs to register in the Ikhedut portal. The farmer should have the following documents.
- Applicant’s Aadhaar card.
- Copies of identity proof: Pan Card, voter’s card, etc.
- Recent passport size photo.
- The applicant’s bank passbook.
- Operational mobile number.
Downloading Application Form for Agricultural Assistance Package for Rain Loss
In 2018 many farmers lost their yields to heavy rains. This economically strained the farmers since they had invested in the crops and waiting for a good harvest. The Gujarat state government created a program to help the affected farmers. The victims can download the application form in the Ikhedut Homepage.
- Go to the Ikhedut Gujarat website page.
- A page with several links will open; select the “Agricultural assistance package for rain loss” link.
- The download page will show click download button to complete the process.
List of Ikhedut portal Gujarat schemes
The Ikhedut portal contains various government schemes to assist farmers. The schemes provide irrigation tools, seeds, tractors, direct market, and more services. Ikhedut website contains the schemes shown in the image below.
Eligibility criteria for Ikhedut portal
To access the service, one requires to fulfill the following criteria.
- The farmer must be a permanent resident of Gujarat state.
- The applicant must be a farmer by profession.
- Have an active bank account.
- Applicant should have an Aadhaar card.
- All documents should be valid.
i-ખેડૂત Application Process to Ikhedut Portal Gujarat
- Visit the Ikhedut (i-ખેડૂત) website portal via the link https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/.
- Select the option “schemes” from the homepage.
- Next, choose the preferred scheme link to continue.
- The system will open a new page displaying the scheme. The page will request whether you’re already registered or not. Click the “no” button followed by the “proceed” option.
- Click the tab “new application form” on the new page.
- Enter all the required details, including your bank account details.
- Proceed and enter the ration card and land information.
- Enter the security code displayed on the page and click the “submit” button.
How to Check Ikhedut Portal Application Status
Step by step to check Ikhedut Portal Application Status
- Navigate to the Ikhedut website i-ખેડૂત page.
- Next, click “applicant facility” from the homepage.
- Now select the “Ikhedut application status” option on the menu.
- Direct link : https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/Scheme/frm_SchemeApplicationStatus.aspx
- An Ikhedut portal online form will show. Enter your operational mobile number and application number.
- Key in the captcha code and select “view application status.”
- The page will show the application status on the screen.
How to Apply for Tractor in the Ikhedut Portal
- Go to the i-ખેડૂત website portal.
- On the homepage, select the tab “schemes of the Khetiwadi.”
- Enter all the mandatory details and submit the application form.
How to Submit Feedback in the Ikhedut Portal
- Open the Ikhedut website portal (department of Agricultural, farmer’s welfare, and cooperation).
- Select the option “feedback” on the menu to proceed.
- A new form will show enter the required details: operational mobile number and captcha code.
- Recheck the details and click the tab “next” to complete the process.
Download Ikhedut Mobile APP (Application)
Step by step to download ikhedut mobile app online
- Open Google play store on your mobile phone.
- Enter “Ikhedut” on the search bar and click the “search button.”
- Next, click the “download” tab, followed by the install option.
- Now you can access Ikhedut services on your mobile phone.
Ikhedut APP Download
|Direct Download link||Android app Download|
- Is the Ikhedut portal related to plant farming only?
The Ikhedut portal covers different agricultural sectors such as fisheries, water conservation, horticulture, and more.
- How can farmers state their complaints?
The Ikhedut website allows farmers to send their complaints using the portal. The applicant can use the FAQ section. The respective authority will address the issue within few days.
- What is the Ikhedut web portal?
The Ikhedut portal “https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/” is a unique web page designed for all Gujarat farmers. The portal helps the user get current information about farming and government schemes.