The DSC Pay slip 2021 Download | PAO Army DSC Salary Slip Monthly wise PDF Download. Kannur Army Monthly Salary Slip free download at http://paodscknr.gov.in/home.aspx
The Defense Service Cops officers have the privilege to access their salary and personal information online. The DSC Indian Army utilizes a digital platform PAO (pay and account office). The employees can view and download monthly pay slip, allowances details, PAO mobile app information, and more. The employees can use the link www.paodscknr.gov.in. The portal saves time and resources for both government and DSC forces. All information is contained in one portal, making it easy to view past and current information. DSC employees can avail of multiple services under one portal.
To access the PAO website, the officer should be registered under the Indian Army. Each employee also needs a personal login ID and password. However, one must present an operational and registered mobile number and Email address.
DSC Pay Slip 2021 Download
How to download DSC monthly salary slip online
- Go to the PAO DSC Army website portal www.paodscknr.gov.in.
- The homepage will open. Click the “login” button to proceed.
- A new page will display; click the option “Army login” button to continue.
- Enter your Army number and password and click submit button.
- Once on the account, the system will open the user dashboard.
- Now click the quarter you wish to get the report.
- Click the submit button; the portal will display the salary slip based on the months selected.
- Now click the download button to get the report in pdf.
PAO DSC login process
- Visit the PAO DSC Army website page and click the login button.
- Next, click the Army login button and enter the password and Army number.
- Now click submit button.
How to Download DSC pay slip Kannur Mobile app
The DSC Indian Army is also equipped with a mobile app for easy access. The employees can open the web portal using their smartphones anywhere.
- Open your Google play store on your device and search for the “DSC Kannur mobile app.
- Select the first choice on the results to click the download button.
- After the download process, clicks the install and open button.
- Now you can download or view DSC salary details using your mobile phone.
Required details to log in to your DSC account
- Employee’s registered mobile number and email id.
- Login Army personal ID and password.
- The applicant must be registered under the Indian Army.
Benefits of DSC PAO website portal
- The website saves time and resources.
- It contains all employees’ details on one platform.
- Helps in accountability and transparency.
- The government can easily follow up on DSC officer’s employment history.
- The employees don’t have to visit the head offices for the manual process.
- Employee’s salaries are disbursed on time through an online platform.
DSC Pay slip Password Reset
It’s easy to forget the DSC PAO password due to many logins or tasks from the Army. However, one can reset the password through the DSC PAO website in the following steps:
- Navigate to the DSC PAO website page.
- On the homepage, select the option Army login.
- Now enter your Army login ID and click submit button.
- Next, key in the “forgot password” tab to proceed.
- Now enter the Army ID and registered mobile number.
- Check the information and click the reset password tab.
- The system will automatically send an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP for validation, and proceed to create a new password.
- Can a DSC employee download the pay slip using the mobile app?
Yes, all DSC employees with the mobile application can access DSC salary and personal details.
- What other services available on the PAO online portal?
The PAO website is designed with multiple services such as salary slip details, provident fund information, GPF, income tax, increment, loans, and leave details.