PNB HRMS portal login to get employee & Retired Employees salary reports at https://www.pnbnet.net.in/ (PNB Parivar HRMS Login).
Punjab national bank (PNB) Parivar hrms employee salary reports at pnbnet.net.in: Punjab national bank introduces PNB HRMS (Human Resources Management System) portal to check their salary, leave, promotion letter, schemes, internal notice etc. Punjab national bank is the first India’s swadeshi bank commenced its operation on 12th April 1895. It has a virtual presence in almost all the important centers of the country. The bank has over 35 million customers through 4540 offices including 421 extension centers.
Punjab national bank caters to a wide variety of audience through spectrum of services including corporate and personal banking, international finance, agriculture finance and industrial finance. Sitting on a vast banking resource and significant presence in almost every lending sphere, the bank has a capital adequate ratio, well above the basel-2 regulatory requirement.
Punjab national bank authorities implemented PNB Parivar portal for the employee to provide essential information such as pay roll processing/ centralized salary slips of the bank.
Apart from providing niche facilities centralized payroll processing and employee record maintenance. Some of the important activities are such as performance appraisal, attendance, hr management information system and training management system. By this PNB HRMS portal you can get the payroll module automates the process by gathering the employee details and calculating various deductions and generating employee salary slips. Each and every employee in PNB can get the salary slips available in PNB hrms login portal. The below is the procedure to login into the PNB HRMS login account of an employee.
PNB PARIVAR HRMS Login Portal For Employee Salary Reports:
STEPS TO FOLLOW FOR LOGIN INTO THE PNB HRMS PARIVAR PORTAL:
- Open the official website of the Punjab national bank portal link.
- Then the login page will appear on the screen.
- Then enter your user id or PF number and password. If you forgot the pass word click on forgot password option.
- Then you can change your password.
- And click on signing option.
- Then you are directed into your account and click on the option get salary report.
- Then your details regarding salary will display on the screen.
- It is important for the employees need to update their e-mail id and phone number every time they change to get the updates.
Punjab national bank parivar hrms login page: https://pnbnet.net.in/