The PNB HRMS | PNB Parivar staff login salary reports, PNB retired employees portal pension details and services at https://www.pnbnet.net.in
Today banks are using digital tools to operate and provide services to both customers and employees. The transformation has improved the delivery of services and reduced the paperwork. The Punjab Nation Bank is among the central banks in India. The bank has various branches across the country and provides different banking and financial services to millions of customers. The PNB has thousands of employees working in other sectors of the bank. To help serve and deliver quality services to the clients.
All the employees are entitled to a monthly salary which is deposited into their salary accounts. They also have the right to payment and employment details. Which the bank should compile and address any employee’s issue. The task is quite challenging as the PNB employees are distributed all over the country. To solve and ensure employee satisfaction, the PNB has created an HRMS employee portal.
The PNB Parivar HRMS ( https://www.pnbnet.net.in ) is the banking system that avails employees’ and pensioners’ details. The employees and pensioners require login details such as username/PF number and password to access the Parivar HRMS portal. PNB Parivar HRMS was established in 2006 to help distribute salaries on time. The portal has increase efficiency and transparency in the PNB banking system.
How to Register for PNB HRMS
Employees need to update their details on the PNB Parivar HRMS website. The details are verified and updated by the HR manager of the particular branch. Once register, you’re provided with the login details where you can access the HRMS services. Every employee should give a registered email ID and mobile number to get registered. The facilities will also help when changing or recovering your PNB Parivar HRMS login password.
How to Get PNB Employee salary slip using PNB HRMS
- Go to the PNB HRMS website portal. via the link https://www.pnbnet.net.in
- Next, enter your login credentials: username/PF number and password.
- Now click the sign-in button to open your account page.
- On the page, fill in the required details on the form. Enter your mobile number and email id and click submit button.
- The system will display your salary reports on the screen.
- Select the month in which you wish to get the report. Next, click the download or print button to have a copy on your device.
PNB HRMS Login
How to Reset PNB Parivar Login Password
- Visit the Punab National Bank Human Resource Management System website portal.
- The homepage will display different options such as Circulars, login buttons, and Notices.
- Click the tan “click here for HRMS login.”
- The option will generate the login page, select the tab “forgot password.”
- Next, the recovery page will display enter your registered mobile number and email id.
- The portal will verify the details and send a reset password link to your email id.
- Click to create a new password confirm the new password to complete the reset process.
Services Provided on the PNB HRMS Website Portal
- Training and management
- Application of leave services through an online platform.
- Employee performance appraisal.
- Salary slip details and statement
- Pension details for all pensioners.
- Awards and job promotions.
Employees don’t have to visit the HR office for any salary-related detail. The PNB HRMS covers all employment information. This makes it easy for PNB workers to avail services and work smart.
- What is PNB Parivar HRMS?
This a unique employee website portal designed to help PNB employees avail their salary and employment information. It was created in 2006 to reduce paperwork and fast delivery of employee salaries.
- How can I access the PNB HRMS portal?
The PNB HRMS portal is only available to PNB permanent employees. They need to register to get the login details. The branch HR officer will update the employee detail on the HRMS portal and provide the login credentials.
- Can I state my complaints using the PNB HRMS website portal?
Employees can visit the HR office in case of any problem or use the HRMS portal to state the grievance. The support team will solve the problem and send back feedback.
- PNB HRMS Full Form
Punab National Bank Human Resource Management System (Pnb hrms)