Telangana Rythu Bandhu 2021 Online Payment status, farmer list at http://rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in/Default_RB1.aspx
Agricultural farming is among the main economic engines in Telangana. The state values all farm activities. It is thus introducing schemes which financially boost the farmers in Telangana. The TS Rythu Bandhu scheme is a legal government initiative developed for Telangana farmers. The sole purpose is to improve farming activities. It also created financial assistance and empowered all farmers’to be independent in the farming business. Chief Minister KK Chandrasekhar Rao established the scheme. To assist all Telangana farmers without any discriminations, as both large and small scale farmers will benefit.
Rythu Bandhu Payment
The Telangana state government has kept its promise and managed to deposit money for 50 Lakh farmers in the state. The government released Rs. 5,290 Crore which is already divided and distributed in the accounts by 22ND June 2020. However, Corona pandemic has affected the state’s money income. All farmers who have secured their bank passbook will receive the Rythu Bandhu assistance. Other farmers must get the passbook to gain the benefits. The Chief Minister released Rs. 5,500 on 15th June 2020. The state agricultural Minister S Niranjan Reddy already transferred the amount to all accounts. The first amount was for the rainy season where the other RS. 1,500 will be released soon.
Crops type under TS Rythu Bandhu scheme
- The beneficiary must be a permanent resident of Telangana state.
- The farmer should own the land.
- Rythu Bandhu scheme helps small and marginal farmers.
Required Documents TS Rythu Bandhu
Farmers applying for the scheme need to provide the following documents:
- An Aadhaar card
- Voter id card
- Pan card
- BBL certificate
- Land ownership documents.
- Caste certificate
- Address proof documents
- Bank account information.
Farmers need to have an account in the participating banks in the state. Below is a list of participating banks:
How to check Rythu Bandhu status Online
After applying for the Rythu Bandhu scheme, applicants can check their status using the official scheme link.
- Go to the TS Rythu Bandhu website page.
- The scheme homepage will open, select the option “Rythu Bandhu scheme Rabi details.”
- Proceed and select the year, type and PPB number.
- Recheck the information and select the submit tab.
- The system will generate the status immediately.
- To receive the report, click the tab “scheme-wise report.”
- Next, enter the required details and select the year.
- Key in the PPB number.
- Finally, click the submit button.
Checking Telangana Rythu Bandu Beneficiary list
- Visit the Rythu Bandhu website page.
- On the login page, select your desired scheme to proceed.
- A new page will open, scroll to get the beneficiary scheme list.
- Next click Cheque distribution schedule report.
- You can also select your district and Mandal from the list provided.
- The system will show the beneficiary list on the screen.
Rythu Bandhu mobile app
Applicants can receive information about the scheme from the smart devices. One should download the app using the steps below:
- First search the Rythu Bandhu scheme from your phone’s app store or play store.
- Select the first search and click mobile download app.
- Give the processing time once downloaded, install the app.
- You can register or login through the mobile app.
Telangana Rythu Bandhu Group life insurance claim form
- Navigate to the Rythu Bandhu website portal.
- On the menu’s notification section, click the tab “claim form.”
- Next, download the form and take a printout.
- Enter all the mandatory details and submit it to the respective authority.
Farmers finding it difficult can contact the scheme’s authority using the number 040 2338 3520 or email email@example.com.