AP Mee Bhoomi Land Records Adangal, 1B, FMB, Village Map Online @ http://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/ (OR) Mee BHOOMI / BHUMI Android APP
Now Check Andhra Pradesh state Land Records @ Mee BHOOMI Website/ Mee BHUMI APP: AP CM launches ‘Mee Bhoomi’ Portal for land records (Adangals Pahani ROR 1B FMB) online official web portal.The government of Andhra pradesh had launched an exclusive portal for land records in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The portal mee bhoomi land records provide information for all the services related to lands in Andhra Pradesh. This portal had officially launched by the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh state N.chandra babu Naidu. As the part of digital India government of Andhra Pradesh had launched this website.
By this public portal people can avail services like pahani, EN (encumbrance certificate), market value, patta, ownership and other services. This portal makes all land details along with adangal / pahani and 1-B details available for the people. It also enlist details of the owner, area, assessment, water source, soil type, nature of possession of the land, liabilities, crops grown, and tenancy etc., one can also view individual/village adangal, 1-b details on the portal. The following is the process how to check land records details online for free & how to link aadhar number to the survey number in mee bhoomi official web portal http://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in.
How to check AP land Record details in mee bhoomi portal?
- Visit the official website http://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in.
- Click on required data field.
- Select any one from survey number/account number/ aadhar number/pass book holder name.
- Submit district name /mandal name/ village name/survey number/ enter security code and click on the get details.
How to link up aadhar number to the survey number?
- Visit official website www.meebhoomi.ap.gov.in.
- Click on aadhar linking.
- Enter your district name, mandal name
- Survey number or aadhar number.
- Then click to submit.
- Meebhoomi website will displayed aadhar card is linked or not.
How to get a mee bhoomi mobile app?
- Go to the Google play store/apple store.
- Enter mee bhoomi and app will available.
- Download it and install in your smart phone.
- After downloading follow the process shown above.
Now onwards don’t need to run to the revenue for every detail. By one click you can get details on online. Now days at every department we have to link up the aadhar card details. That option is also available in this portal. At this present technology era every one using the smart phone, you can just download this meebhoomi app in Google store/ apple store and install in your smart phone and get details. Mee bhoomi adangal app download available now at playstore.
Meebhoomi Adangal Land Records search here: http://www.meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/SearchAdangal.aspx