Procedure to Check & Pay Telangana Hyderabad Traffic Challan Fine Through Online@ www.echallan.org/publicview.
How to Pay Cyberabad & hyderabad traffic e- challan Online Check status: Violating the traffic rules while driving the motor vehicles, fine will be imposed on the motor vehicle drivers. Then you have to pay the fine amount to the traffic police authorities. Telangana State Police department also upgraded its technology like producing the fine receipt instantly and e-challan official portal for paying e-challan at https://www.echallan.org/publicview/.
E-challan is a spot traffic ticket that is issued by the traffic police for violation of traffic rules in Hyderabad telangana state (TS). You can pay this amount by cash or at e-seva or by any online payment.
Fine will be imposed due to various violations of traffic rules. Hyderabad & Cyberabad Traffic challan status enquiry hyderabad Official website link are provided below.
Some of the TS e-challan traffic violations are:
- Parking the vehicle at no parking area.
- Over speed.
- Wrong u turn.
- Wrong side driving.
- Incorrect plate number.
- In appropriate number plate design.
- Crossing the red signal.
Recently a new traffic violation has been added i.e., vehicle insurance, traffic police department has integrated the e-challan system with insurance data base to check the vehicle owners that do not renew the vehicle insurance on time will automatically issue the e-challan.
HOW TO PAY TRAFFIC CHALLAN FINE THROUGH ONLINE IN TELANGANA STATE?
Now you can easily pay traffic e-challan online and can also check the e-challan status. The below are the steps to follow for checking the e-challan status or e-challan payment.
- Open the official website of e-challan. echallan.org/publicview.
- Then you can check your e-challan status by using your ts vehicle registration number.
- If you have any pending e-challan details they will be displayed all with the details.
- If you are willing to pay e-challan online, there are modes of payment re available. Net banking, e-seva.
- Select traffic e-challan , enter all the details & proceed for online payment.
- Select make payment, by choosing your payment gateway.
- Enter your net banking or card details and finally submit the payment.