The Prochesta scheme: Prochesta Prokolpo (প্রচেষ্টা প্রকল্প) application form 2020-2021. Prochesta App Download Free at https://wb.gov.in/
Amid the covid-19 severe Pandemic, the West Bengal state government. Has managed to ensure all the daily wage workers survive the harsh economic times. The Pandemic happens to freeze all business and money-generating activities all over India. The situation is worsening due to the nationwide lockdown by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Citizens depending on daily wage and low-income earners are greatly affected by the situation. It’s hard to manage daily activities such as getting basic needs (food and medication).
The West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has implemented a new scheme to curb all arising problems. The West Bengal Prochesta scheme aims to fund affected workers with a package of Rs. 1000. The amount will help beneficiaries fund their daily lives and stay home to reduce the infection rate in WB.
What are the benefits of the Prochesta scheme?
The Prochesta scheme holds significant benefits for both workers and the state government. The government can contain people in their homes if they manage to provide necessities. It also helps reduce the spread of Coronavirus in West Bengal.
- Every individual involved in the emergency services to curb the virus will receive a special leave.
- The chief minister offered Rs.2 of free rice.
- The government intends to reduce private workers to 5%.
- West Bengal Emergency Relief fund is being formed to help in Corona pandemic management.
- The government will offer Rs.1000 to daily wage workers in the state.
The sole purpose of the Prochesta scheme is to assist all daily workers. Who cannot work during this Covid-19 lockdown? The government will provide funds that will help in purchasing basic needs for their families. It will also curb movement and contain people in their homes. This will make the government work easy in fighting the Pandemic.
The application process was set to start from 15th April 2020 to 15th May 2020. The government would verify the applications and disburse the funds to the beneficiaries.
Prochesta wb. in
The Prochesta scheme requires the applicants to have the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a West Bengal resident.
- The applicant should be the sole breadwinner of the family. They must be daily wage workers/laborers.
- They should not have any other social scheme in the state.
- Each family should provide one person for the scheme.
- The applicant must not have any other source of income.
- Aadhaar card
- Resident proof
- Applicants’ bank detail. Mobile number.
How to Apply for Prochesta Scheme
The Prochesta scheme has an official link https://wb.gov.in/. It’s open to all applicants in WB.
- Applicants should visit the District Magistrate or the office of the commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
- They should pick the application form and fill in the following details:
- The name of the applicant,
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Voter’s Id number
- Ration card number
- Aadhaar card number.
- GP/ward number
- Post office.
- Police station
- Registered mobile number.
- Fix your recent passport photo.
- Recheck the details and, if correct, submit the application form back to the same offices.
Approval and fund transfer process
- After completing the application process, the district magistrate approved the forms through the BDO in rural areas and SDO in urban areas. The commissioner KMC in all KMC areas will look to verify the application forms.
- The application which goes through is forwarded to the nodal department.
- The nodal department will allocate the funds and sent them to the beneficiaries’ accounts.
Prochesta Prokolpo Mobile app
West Bengal citizens can also access the Prochesta scheme through their mobile phones. It’s convenient as they don’t have to move around to the government offices.
- Open the West Bengal government website portal.
- On the homepage, select the Prochesta scheme.
- Now click the download button, the system will open a new page.
- Click download the android app.
- The app will install on your device open to continue.
- Next, register yourself on the app using the operational mobile number.
WB applicants can also use the Prochesta weblink www.prochestawb.in. To apply, download and view all government details about the scheme.
Prochesta App Download
Prochesta Scheme Payment Process
- Once the application process is done, the application will go through all respective authorities.
- The verification process is conducted by the district magistrate/commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
- All qualified applications are later sent to the banks for payment.
- How much does the government offer the Prochesta scheme beneficiaries?
The WB daily wage workers will receive Rs.1000 from the government.
- Who is eligible for the Prochesta scheme?
The scheme is open to all daily workers/laborers in the state. They should be the daily breadwinner and not have any other source of income.