Telangana State (TS) SC/ST/ BC Welfare Corporation Loans Apply Online tsobmms.cgg.gov.in.
Procedure to apply ST, SC, BC, corporation loans Apply online: Telangana is the 29th state of India, formed o the 2nd of June 2017. As per the portfolio given during elections. Telangana government had introduced ST, SC, BC scholarships to the citizens of telangana state who belong to social welfare and back ward classes. The government of telangana is doing their best for the development of scheduled caste, schedule tribes and back ward classes by implementing different schemes.
Telangana government is ready to give loans through various banks in your mandal/taluk/districts. To avail these loans beneficiaries can apply through online. For this scheme telangana government had open the official web portal called Telangana State Online Beneficiary Management and Managing Scheme for the registration. For the applicants who want to avail this opportunity, we provide you the telangana state welfare loans eligibility criteria and the procedure to apply these corporation loans in online.
TELANGANA STATE SC/ ST/ BC WELFARE Corporation LOANS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- For the eligible candidates 24 hours registration is accepted.
- Every candidate must be applying indusial, have ration cars and bank account.
- UID aadhar card, community and date of birth certificate, income certificate, and passport photo.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SC/ST/BC CORPORATION LOANS IN ONLINE:
- Open the official website of the telangana welfare department. http://tsobmms.cgg.gov.in/.
- If you belong to SC/ST minority categories applicant can register directly.
- If you belong to BC category then click SC/ST federation for registration.
- Other category applicants need to ration card validated first.
- By clicking on the apply online option, application will be display on the screen.
- Fill the application with all the relevant details.
- Finally check ones and submit.
- Download the application and save it.
- Take the print out of application for future use.
For this you have to provide.
- UID card (Aadhar Card).
- Community and date of birth certificate.
- Income certificate and passport size photo.
For more details about Telangana State (TS) ST/ SC Loans Online Application form Status, Loan Selection list Visit official website: http://tsobmms.cgg.gov.in/